Become an ARS consulting rosarian…
The main qualifications are as follows:
- 2 Years membership in the American Rose Society
- Active membership in a local Rose Society
- At least 5 years experience growing roses
- Have successfully completed a CR school
All the qualifications are listed in the CR Manual (page 1-1)
- Fill out Application. Download here.
- Three letters of recommendation from current Consulting Rosarians located on bottom of application.
The test is open book. You may use your CR Manual. Download manual here.
- Consulting Rosarian Program (including ethics)
- Consulting Rosarian Mission (including responsibilities)
- Soil and Water, Fertilizers
- Pesticides and Garden Safety (pre-tutored)
- Insects and Diseases
- Review Questions